All 37 art Reviews

Ash Ash

Well helloooooOOooo there.

Nice work as always! I like the design on the chair.

mandy mandy

Hahhah the comments are killing me XD.

This is great, just keep doing whatever the fuck you want dude!

date night with dad date night with dad

with... dad? Oh my :')

nitrile responds:

father son bonding is paramount to a young man's development.

Pole Clouding Pole Clouding

Nice drawing I like the proportions, she has a very beautiful curvy body. The shadows are very well done! The background looks soft and nice. Everything looks so sweet and calm yet there's a certain sadness in her eyes.

Kate Kate

Ahh she's cute! Why is it that you meet so many cute girls!? Or do you make them purposefully cuter for the sake of the drawing? Anyway, like her body, dem hipssss, mate.

WooleyWorld responds:

No I try to keep them close to the actual person.
I don't meet that many cute girls... there just so happens to be some around the university.
Trust me, they are the minority...

Figure Drawing Practice 1 Figure Drawing Practice 1

Very very very nice. The anatomy looks amazing, this is gotta be one of your best anatomy-wise. The pose looks very natural and fun. People complaining or making a big deal out of her being nude need to calm their tits, this is in no way erotic what so ever. I like the small nipples, they fit with her boob size very well. Fun way of censoring her privates, I love how you used the same colour of her hair and made the censor really part of the drawing. It's not annoyingly there in a distracting way, which is sometimes the case with censors. You did a very good job on that.

Thank you. Yeah people message me complaining and I'm like -_-
And yes I wanted the censor bar to match her. ;D Haha. Look at the uncensored version.

minamoto minamoto

Ohh I always love seeing your art. This is so cute. Amazing detail, the background is very beautiful too it really goes well with the picture. I like his cute chubby thighs.

A Modern Swinger 2 A Modern Swinger 2

Very nice, the anatomy looks good except her left leg doesn't seem to be in the right angle. It looks like it's facing right from her while it should be facing forward or only slightly diagonal. I hope you understand what I mean, the pose of her looks look a little bit unnatural, but I might just be nit-picking.

WooleyWorld responds:

I'm glad you did though, because I wouldn't have thought of it. Thank you for the feedback.

Desert Fox Desert Fox

I thought it was tank boy.

Peachy Blossom Peachy Blossom

Your alterations of the power puff girls are awesome! Can't wait for Buttercup either!!

Excellent shading and blending and anatomy and EVERYTHING!! I adore your work.