The Forest Mirror The Forest Mirror

Very nice game, I enjoyed it very much!

I must agree with some of the critic below, that some enemies where almost impossible to avoid. Though luckily you can take a couple hits and still make it, so it wasn't that big of a deal. I cursed at the game a few times, but that was just my own lack of skills and mistakes :P. The game was exactly the right amount of challenging, difficult but not impossible.

S W I T C H S W I T C H

*plays with myself* I don't have any friends *sob*

I like the idea though. Very creative.

YukonW responds:

Thanks! :D Sorry about your lack of friends though... :'(

Munguía´s Close ups Munguía´s Close ups

I really liked this game, it was very creative. Sadly the medals don't appear to be working for me. I completed both the Spanish and English version with all right answers, and I still don't have that one. I don't yet know what I'm supposed to do for the secret ones but -!!spoiler!!- probably the individual right answers -!!spoiler!!- That's my only complaint really. Good work!

Don't Push the Button Don't Push the Button

Like the idea but the controls are a little off. It moves too fast and the jumping doesn't respond very well. Either that or my skills are just terrible. Can't make it to the third button.. Welp.

amidos2006 responds:

Just practice couple of time and u will make it :) I am bad at platforming games and I manage to reach the third one, the problem is that this game development in less than 48hours in a gamejam so the controls are made kinda exactly not like supermeat boy or other plaformer where it forgive mistakes while controlling them

NONDEVICER NONDEVICER

Yay I finished it, finally!! Found all the gems after about a week.. Woah.

This game is awesomeness.

MNWS responds:

Glad to hear you found the last one :)

Pigs L Pixel Pigs L Pixel

First off I wanted to say I really enjoyed this game, but there were a few bugs
1. On level 4 when you die at the first giraffe, it doesn't respawn. Had to reload
2. When you did all the levels and go back to a previous, you keep getting mail after completing a level again.
3. When I completed level 4 again after beating level 10, it completely froze and I didn't get any congratulatory screen. Had to reload
4. Some of the medals say you unloched a level twice (4 and 7) and the one with a picture from level 9 says you won level 8.

Now some personal complaints (just me being annoying really)
1. At level 2 it's a little hard to see where to jump and the background is really 'zoomed', there's just so much going on
2. The music at level 2 and level 10 really got on my nerves and I just had to mute it
3. It was really hard to find the extra bonus levels
4. You can barely see one of the diamonds at Lake Laguna because it's really high up and then you don't really know exactly when to jump
5. The screen is rather small and zoomed out

3. The overworld map
4. The storyline, it was really sweet
5. The artstyle
6. The jumping/moving mechanics were very smooth
7. I liked that that levels weren't too long and the difficulty went up gradually with sometimes a slightly easier level between
8. The different themes
9. The thing you can find in game

There's probably more but yeah. Lovely game :)

Munguia responds:

Thanks for your time Becksel, im glad you liked it, i fix must of the things you write.

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

I wanted to wait writing a review until I was completely done with the game. I've had so many problems with it (on my end) for a while it didn't load anymore, then I got a new computer and had to start over. Then I accidentally wiped my history so I had to start over again! But that didn't keep me from finishing this game, that's how awesome it is. I got all the medals, took some time, but so worth it! It's very awesome, unique and informative. Excellent execution, I wouldn't change a thing. Just the right amount of everything. I can honestly say this is one of my favourite games on here.

Where is the INVISIBLE El Where is the INVISIBLE El

Make medals for the achievements.

Convey Convey

Yay, I got all achievements! This game was pretty fun, love the different dialogues and different ways of making people sad or happy. Good job

Zanzlanz responds:

Woah thanks Becksel! :D Amazing job to you too, by getting all of the achievements!

Where is 2016? Where is 2016?

Nice game. Personally I found this one of the easier ones.. If you just make sure you click everything and not go clicking randomly, it's not that hard. Start at one side and works your way through I'd suggest, this way you'll know which places you've had.

It was a bit short.. Maybe because this year went by so fast? Anyone?